The ultimate books of fascinating facts!
- How to Avoid a Wombat’s Bum
- Why Eating Bogeys is Good for You
- How Much Poo Does An Elephant Do?
- Why Do Farts Smell Like Rotten Eggs?
- Why Does Ear Wax Taste So Gross?
- Why You Need a Passport When You’re Going to Puke
- Do Igloos have Loos?
- On Your Farts, Get Set, Go
- Don't Wipe Your Bum With A Hedgehog
Mitch’s NEW series, That’s So Gross!
- That’s So Gross: Animals
- That’s So Gross: Creepy Crawlies
- That’s So Gross: History
- That’s So Gross: Human Body
Click on a book cover to see more details
How Much Poo Does An Elephant Do?
Did you know that squirrels can’t see the colour red? That Walt Disney, the creator of Mickey Mouse, was afraid of mice? That only 30% of humans can flare their nostrils? Or that every year the average person eats 438 bugs by mistake?
*An Elephant produces an eye-wateringly pongy 20 kilos of dung a day!
Buy this book
Please choose your preferred format: